Ricardo table tops by Pablo, are made from rubber wood chips, hot-pressed into a chipboard with an edge pressed into the board. The colour cover is heat pressed onto the board, creating a seamless finish, and un-peelable cover.
These tops meet all hygiene requirements of the professional catering industry due to their seamless edge.
Ideal for commercial spaces such as cafe, restaurant, clubs & pubs.
• 2 year limited warranty.
• Suitable for Indoor and covered outdoor commercial use
• Seamless edge – meets professional catering industry hygiene requirements.
• Superior wear resistance – stands up to scratches from crockery & utensils.
• Resistant to mildew, UV, wind & water. We do not recommend you leave this top in the rain and sun.
As with any timber table top, excessive heat and moisture can lead to the timber expanding and cracking.
• Scratch resistant.
• Heat resistant up to 180°C for cigarettes and hot plates.
• Suitable for indoor and alfresco areas – do not leave in direct sunlight.
• Impact resistant – holds up well against rough handling.
• Low maintenance – easy to clean. Holds up well to stains.
• High density woodchip table top with a fully-exterior foil.
• 17mm Inner thickness, with 30mm outside edge.
• This top is supplied with guide holes for easy assembly to fit Pablo table bases. Just screw into your top.
• Ricardo tops are supplied in their own box, for easy delivery & handling.
• Also available in round and rectangle.
All prices include gst.