Ricardo table tops by Pablo, are made from rubber wood chips, hot-pressed into a chipboard with an edge pressed into the board. The colour cover is heat pressed onto the board, creating a seamless finish, and un-peelable cover.
These tops meet all hygiene requirements of the professional catering industry due to their seamless edge.
Ideal for commercial spaces such as cafe, restaurant, clubs & pubs.
• 2 year limited warranty.
• Suitable for indoor or alfresco commercial use.
• DO NOT leave table tops outside in the rain or in the sun for long period of time. As with any timber table top, excessive heat and moisture can lead to the timber expanding and cracking.
• Seamless edge – meets professional catering industry hygiene requirements.
• Superior wear resistance – stands up to scratches from crockery & utensils.
• Scratch resistant.
• Heat resistant up to 180°C for cigarettes and hot plates. (Avoid placing very hot items directly on your table top. We recommend use of heat resistant mats).
• Impact resistant – holds up well against rough handling.
• Low maintenance – easy to clean. Holds up well to stains.
• High density woodchip table top with a fully-exterior foil.
• 17mm Inner thickness, with 30mm outside edge.
• Ricardo tops are supplied in their own box, for easy delivery & handling.
• Also available in round and square.
This table top will ONLY fit Fernando double table base, Fernando double bar base, Lorenzo double base, Rocco table legs and Hairpin table legs.
• 120 x 60: Perfectly sized for intimate dining. This table seats 2 to 4 comfortably
• 120 x 80: Perfectly sized for intimate dining. This table seats 2 to 4 comfortably. Add one at each end for a maximum seating capacity of 6.
All prices include gst.