Still the great stackable chair you know and love. Looks great at the table, office or cafe. True to the original design – seven drain holes in the seat and a comfortable curved high back. These colours, combined with the Tolix style, will never fall out of fashion.
• 12 month commercial warranty.
• Suitable for indoor commercial use.
• Powder coated steel. Rust is a tinted lacquer.
• Static load 150kg.
• Our replica Tolix chairs feature expertly welded seams and the original cross bar support for extra strength.
• Generously thick rubber feet are securely attached to the legs to protect your floors from scuff and scratches.
• Supplied assembled.
• Stackable to 8 pieces.
• Available in matt black, gloss black, red, silver and white.
• Ideal for cafe, restaurant, club, pub, hotel and commercial spaces.
All prices include gst.
What is Tolix?
The Tolix chair is an icon with a strong character, which over the last century has unerringly stridden forward on its four sheet steel legs, remaining unchanged and defiant of fashion along the way.
Created in 1925 by Xavier Pauchard. A visionary, he designed pieces of standard furniture to be practical, modular and marketable.
TOLIX®’s authentic A Chair is an icon of industrial design. It is part of the collections in the Vitra Museum, Moma, Pompidou Center as well as in the renowned architect Le Corbusier’s Villa Savoye.