High pressed compact laminate table tops are a hard wearing and economical option ideally suited for cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs. They are a superior choice to melamine or polyurethane coated tops, and will not peel. The compact laminate’s hygienic properties and jointless surface are a perfect fit for hospitality furniture and will stand up well to scratches and stains. Ideal for commercial spaces such as cafe, restaurant, club and pub.
• 2 year limited warranty.
• Suitable for indoor or alfresco commercial use.
• DO NOT leave table tops outside in the rain or in the sun for long period of time. As with any timber table top, excessive heat and moisture can lead to the timber expanding and cracking.
• Hygienic and easy to clean.
• Resistant to hot foods & cigarette burns. (Avoid placing very hot items directly on your table top. We recommend use of heat resistant mats)
• Superior wear resistance – stands up to scratches from crockery & utensils.
• Water resistant.
• Impact resistant – holds up well against rough handling.
• Low maintenance – easy to clean. Holds up well to stains.
• Rounded safety corners – no bruises to customer’s legs!
• High pressed compact laminate with a jointless surface.
• 12mm thick.
• Ricardo tops are supplied in their own box, for easy delivery & handling.
• Also available in round and square.
This table top will ONLY fit Fernando double table base and Fernando double bar base.
All 3 sizes are perfect for intimate dining.
• 120 x 60: This table seats 2 to 4 comfortably.
• 120 x 70: This table seats 2 to 4 comfortably. Add one at each end for a maximum seating capacity of 6.
• 120 x 80: This table seats 2 to 4 comfortably. Add one at each end for a maximum seating capacity of 6.
All prices include gst.