Corner Connection Pack for complete 355mm deep bay
Add a corner connection pack to connect a complete bay to an add on bay in an L or U shape.
Connection packs are not needed to connect shelving in a straight line – ie no corners.
Configurations can be hard to work out. Please give us a call and we can help. 09 271 5000
Included in the box:
8 x 355mm Plate Slats with Slots
4 x Left Corner Connectors
4 x Right Corner Connectors
Corner connectors replace a corner post on each of the 4 shelves.
2 slats are replaced on each shelf with 2 Plate Slats with Slots. The slot accommodates the corner connector.
- Perfect for wet areas. Made from a combination of plastic and aluminium, making these shelves rust and mould resistant
- Patented locking system that ensures the unit carries the weight required in any kitchen
- Quick and easy to assemble. All components snap together with ease
- All slats are easy to remove. Wipe clean spills or just pull out and wash in the sink or dishwasher
- Each shelf is fully height adjustable
- No corner posts for L or U configurations – easy access to items
- Limited 10 year warranty
Load capacity varies depending on the length of the bay and how the units are configured.
Single or add on bays in a straight configuration or as one bay:
925, 1075 and 1225mm long – 250kg per shelf (or 85kg per shelf with castors)
1375 and 1525mm long units – 200kg per shelf
1825mm long unit – 180kg per shelf
1975mm long unit – 150kg per shelf
L shaped configuration:
925, 1075 and 1225mm long units – 150kg per shelf
1375 to 1975mm long units – 100kg per shelf
NB: Load must be evenly spaced across the length of the shelf.
Please call 09 271 5000 for help choosing your shelving components. We can help!